WALKING and RIDING distance to almost all entertainment centers. Directly across the street BBVA Stadium. Walk to Minute Maid, GRB, Discovery Green, Toyota Center, and Metro in 10 minutes. Metro rail to MedCtr, NRG & Main St. Printer in unit.
In regards to sleeping, there is currently 1 king size bed in the bedroom and space for two people on the couch (linens on site). If you know in advance that you're going to have more than two people, please let us know and we can provide a tall, queen size air mattress and additional linens. Great place to crash after Rodeo, Texans' games, concerts at Warehouse Live, Dynamo and Toyota, friends who've just had too much, or friends who live in Seabrook.) BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT CAN TURN INTO A PARTY LATE NIGHT. WE ARE A CONDO AND HAVE AN HOA AND NICE NEIGHBORS. The extra large windows during Friday night's Astro Fireworks shows are always fun. We are about 3/4 of a mile away from a train so if you're a SUPER light sleeper and one that can't go back to sleep, might not be the best fit for you. Of course we don't notice it at all and most people don't, but we only want to make sure we are a good fit for our guest up front and want to make sure that lite sleepers are aware of what might happen in our happening neighborhood. In addition to the linens, towels, shampoo, soap, etc....We've provided the basics for cooking, some items for picnics, a few outdoor blankets and are happy to accommodate special requests with enough advance notice.
Disponible para huéspedes
Keyless entry. Once inside, a remote for the 2nd floor garage is provided. Parking is assigned.
Atención a los huéspedes
You won't have any interaction with us unless you request it. I love Houston. We did leave a local guidebook of some of our favorites spaces. Moved here in 2008 and would be more than happy to share with you my favorite spots and places to go, places not to go and whatever else in between that I can help with while you are in town. Landscape might not be amazing, streets need work and it is just hot, BUT THE PEOPLE that make up Houston are amazing. We also get some discounts locally because of some of our relationships and would be more than happy to pass those along on a case by case (meaning that some of the discounts are based on our attendance and we will be there if we can/will just pick something up for you in advance if possible) basis for our guests. If you're staying over the weekend and would like to attend church services, then we are happy to meet up with you, or make recommendations for local worship centers. Personally, we attend First Baptist Houston Downtown (1010 Lamar), but neither of us is Baptist. It is more like a non-denominational service with a contemporary music service. On top of that, the campus pastor, Lee Hsia is a super host with Airbnb and we want to support local (grow together!). Finally, please know that we want your experience in Houston to be something that you 100% enjoy and we will do what we can to make that happen. Long story short, we are available to help while you're here!
Otros aspectos destacables
Key less entry into building and key less entry into unit. Once inside the unit, you'll be able to find a clicker to access the garage.
1. DO NOT CLIMB OUT OF THE WINDOW ONTO THE NEIGHBORING ROOF. DO NOT! It is not stable. Places where the A/C's are has been reinforced just under those units.
2. Please do not smoke inside of our home. There is a courtyard just outside of the unit on the same floor and you're free to smoke there, but please take something to dispose of your cigarettes.
3. Please no pets. We will consider exceptions, but as a whole we just feel our unit is too small to keep a pet happy and we think that they should be running free in yards and not having to worry about a ride in an elevator to go to the bathroom.
4. If you aren't sure about something, ASK!!!! We will make sure that you have multiples of contact info. We really do want to make the stay the best that we can for you, so we will probably say, "yes". But, please don't go by the old adage of asking for forgiveness because the ONLY reason we have some rules is to protect our guests and on a few occasions to protect us...but, mostly it is for you and we've probably tried what you're thinking and if failed (pictures can be provided on request if proof is needed and you ask the right questions to prove that you're thinking of doing the same thing.)
5. We do have great neighbors, so please be courteous of that. Please keep the noise to a minimum and end it at a reasonable hour. Ten pm on Friday and Saturday is considered reasonable. Eight pm on weekdays is reasonable.
6. DO NOT CLIMB OUT ON THE NEIGHBORING ROOF.
7. If something looks like it is going to overflow and it does, please don't wait to call us.
8. Please.... Don't be an idiot.
9. Use common sense. If you don't think your sense is 'common', then let us know in advance. We'll still welcome you, we just might want to set up some basic operating procedures.