Very modern and well appointed home with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms,
plus a game room with a billiards table and flat screen TV . Forest is out the back door with great trails & a nearby picturesque reservoir. 3 mi to Tahoe City, 1 mi to Skylandia state park beach. The main living room has a new flat screen tv and free internet is provided to guest. House driveway is flat and the boat ramp is only 2 miles from the house. The Billiards room has 2 twin beds for extra guest. Come enjoy our home
Property type: House
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
This home is about 1/2 mile from the highway on Old County Road, so access is easy. Two bedrooms on the entry level ( bedroom 1 has a queen- bedroom 2 has 2 twins), plus a full bath and an half bath. Upstairs is the 3rd bedroom with 2 twins and the 4th bedroom which is a big game room with a pool table and a pop up trundle bed that has two twin mattresses. Kitchen, living and dining area share an open floor plan great for socializing and entertaining.
Rates and Night required (minimum) are subject to change. Some dates request for holiday or non-holiday might require a 4 to 7 night stay, during requested dates.
Disponible para huéspedes
High speed internet, cable TV.
This is a very popular neighborhood with many local families. The house backs to the forest, so it's real easy to go for a trek in the woods.
Atención a los huéspedes
Things Bob and Roxie Like to do:
1. Go to the PDQ market and get a sandwich for lunch- Located in Tahoma on the West Shore.
2. Take the sandwich to Bliss State Park and picnic.
3. Fish the Truckee River.
4. Kings Beach- Hiro Su(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) N Lake Blvd
5. Stop in at Speed Boat beach located on Yacht in Kings Beach.
6. For a quick and easy pack lunch that is supper healthy. New Moon on the West Shore- by the Tahoe Tree Company.
7. Truckee for dinner at Pianeta (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA and Bar of America and the Truckee Diner
8. Steamers Pizza in Kings Beach (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) North Lake Blvd
9. Must go to Sand Harbor it’s the most amazing beach plus you can rent kayak’s.
10. If you have kids… pony rides in Alpine Meadows, Truckee Variety store fun toys, Tahoe City Chocolates in the Tahoe City Boat works mall, Squaw Valley- jump, arcade, Starbucks coffee, zip line and rock climbing, Tahoe City beach in the heart of town has a large play park and Sunday concert in the park and it’s free.
11. Movie night in Tahoe City on the beach on Wednesdays
12. Get a message, Massage (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) on the Lake located in Tahoe City.
13. New Leaf Acupuncture (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) in Kings Beach- Dawn.
14. Dam Café and Tahoe House for Breakfast- Dam Café is better but if there is a line or you like sweets go to the Tahoe House. Both are located in Tahoe City on the West Shore.
15. Red Box locations- Squaw Valley 7-11 or 7-11 at Dollar Point or Savemart in Tahoe City.
16. Rent a boat from Greg Green (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Raft the Truckee River- buy raft before you come to Tahoe.
18. Clothing for adults Fine and Funky in the Boat Works Mall Tahoe City- For the kids Roughneck and Ruffles in the Tahoe City Cobblestone.
19. Wild Flower viewing Antoine Meadows- get a map from Olympic Bike Shop
20. Hike to 5 Lakes take lots of water- Alpine Meadows- (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) It.
21. Rent bikes in Tahoe City and bike to the west shore 64 acres along the Truckee River- End up at the River Ranch for burgers and music on the river.
22. If you’re in to hiking go to Emerald Bay and Hike the Eagle Falls the best time is the spring because the falls are powerful. In Sept there is an amazing fish hatch in the riverbeds that is available for viewing.
23. Have fun and Kick back.
24. Diner in Tahoe City can be fun but the food is always hit and miss- If you are thinking about dining somewhere and want to ask our opinion please email us and we will tell you what we think about the location.
25. Sunnyside for Dinner can be good and it’s on the water.
26. Climb china wall on Donner Summit.
27. Horse Back ride at the alpine meadow stables.
28. The Tahoe City Golf Course has the best breakfast.
29. Squeeze In- and the Truckee Diner have the best Breakfast in town.
30. Kids Golf in Tahoe Vista.
31. Truckee community center and Incline Village Rec center have indoor pools- if you want to swim this winter.
32. The resort at Squaw Creek has all kinds of events for the kids- crafts and movies. Check out the calendar left in the house rental binder.
33. Ice Skate at Northstar and go to diner at the Pizza Place in the village.
Otros aspectos destacables
For any item left behind there is a 60 dollar return fee. Please collect all your items.
DIRECTIONS: Hwy 89 past Tahoe City when you pass 7-11 you will start to go down hill turn left at Old County before the hill ends. The house is on the left and the numbers for the house are on the garbage bend.
Check out will be at 10am with you check out late there will be an additional charge.
House instructions will be sent once current guest has checked out- this is for yours and there privacy. There is a lock box on the front door and the code will be emailed to you on or a few days prior to arrival.
Thank you for choosing our home for your Tahoe stay. Additionally, the following information will be useful in enhancing your stay with us.
- Pets are on a approval base and require a non-refundable $100 fee. Only one pet allowed.
- Check in is 4 but if we can arrange for a early check in you will be contacted that the house is ready. Check out is 10 but if you are running behind 11 at the latest. All other request for late check out to be approved.
- Our cleaning cost are low because our guests strip all the beds, start a load of laundry and start the dish washer. If you can take out your trash to the bear box that would be helpful.
-Guest agrees to assume responsibility for transportation to the property. Inconvenience caused by weather, disruption of utilities, or winter road conditions may occur at times in snow and mountain country and do not invalidate this Vacation Rental Agreement, nor will these circumstance warrant any financial compensation.
-Tenants agree to hold owner harmless as to any damage or injury to self or property resulting from accident, injury, or loss due to rain, snow, sale of property, flood negligence, fire, theft, construction or other reasons.
-We reserve the right to cancel this reservation, without further notice, if payments are not received by the due dates specified above. Failure to comply with any of the terms of your Vacation rental Agreement contained herein may result in the loss of your rental deposit. In the event you must cancel this reservation, you may notify us in writing.
-If traveling at night Please travel with a flashlight for easy access to the Lock box is on the front door. Please be very careful as there is falling ice and snow in access areas.
- Smoking is not allowed in our home, if you do smoke please take all butts home. Pets are not allowed unless booked into properties that specifically allow them. All keys can be found on property in the lock box. The code will be provided once full payment is made. If keys are lost, there will be a retrieve/replacement charge of up to $50.
- PETS must be approved ( in your notes please let us know about your pet).
-This is a quiet, primarily residential street - no parties, gatherings, or events allowed! Violating this rule will result in the cancellation of the remainder of your stay, and you will be removed from the property. A good rule of thumb is to keep the maximum occupancy (day or night) pretty close to what's on the reservation. Having a couple friends over for dinner - not a problem. Having your 30-person extended family over for a barbecue - not what we are interested in renting this home out for.
BEAR MATS- will be disabled but he sure to make sure they are off here are the notes....
Bear Wires Instructions Turning the system OFF:
On the front deck to the right of the window is the GREEN control box. Slide the GREY lever to the LEFT/OFF position the green blinking light will go OFF and the entire system is OFF.
Removing the wires from across the doors:
Unhook the wires one at a time and reattach to the opposite side or place them in a safe place while you are home.
Turning the system ON upon departure:
Do not turn the system ON until all the wires are attached properly across the side door.
The order of the wires does not matter just make sure they go straight across, attaching on both ends to their own brackets. Attach one wire at a time straight across. Do not cross the wires.
Go to the GREEN control box and slide the grey lever to the RIGHT/ON position. The lights will start blinking and now the system is ON. Wait about 10 seconds for a the single blinking light to come ON. Make sure it is GREEN and on the far right. If you get a single RED blinking light, turn the system OFF and make sure all the door wires are attached correctly.
If the lights DO NOT come on the controller, check to make sure there is power at the outlet. Check the TEST/RESET on the outlet, if that is ok check the breaker panel on the home.
Any questions call Bear Busters @ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Thanks again and have a wonderful time.
I live in Oakland Ca with my husband. My husband and I are retired and this is our second home. Our assistant Roxie Ormsby lives in the neighborhood and helps us rent our home through airbnb.
We look forward to having you as our guest.