Location: Cannon Beach, Oregon
Accommodations: House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 baths (Sleeps 4)
Modern design meets cozy beach cabin. Our beautiful house sits at the foot of Ecola State park two blocks from the beach and a short walk from the center of Cannon Beach where you will find great shops and restaurants. The light and bright open floorplan is perfect for hanging out with friends and family. Surfers can walk to Chapman beach or take the short drive up to Indian Beach. Shortsands beach and Seaside are just 10 minutes away.
We rent the entire house so you'll have it to yourselves. The master bedroom has a King bed and pack and play. The second bedroom has a queen bed and crib. The third bedroom has a pullout queen and sits just off the living/dining. The third bedroom has french doors but is not as private as the Master and second bedroom.
Washer & Dryer
Sorry, no pets.
We rent our entire house so the place is all yours. There will be some of our personal items in the closets and the garage.
We have 3 night minimums over major holidays: Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.
Renter (or Airbnb guest) agrees to the following terms and conditions which apply to the Renter and all guests in the Renter’s party.
1. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - Airbnb handles the security deposit with no additional fees charged to the guest. Airbnb will authorize the guest's credit card for the deposit amount of $250 within the 24 hours prior to the check in date. They void the deposit authorization 48 hours after the guest's check out date, unless they are notified by the host about specified damages, in which case they discuss the damages with the Renter prior to charging them. The Renter is responsible for any damage caused by the Renter or their guests during their stay, not limited to the amount of the damage deposit. The damage deposit is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met:
a. All charges accrued during the stay are paid including charges due to excessive cleaning requirements (below), damage caused by pets or smoking, missing items, or damage to equipment, fixtures, furnishings, appliances, or the building or its contents (beyond normal wear and tear).
b. Renter departs by the check-out time and follows departure procedures (below).
c. Renter has not been evicted by the owner or local law enforcement.
4. STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given for snow, storms or other weather conditions unless access to CANNON BEACH SURF HOUSE is prohibited due to road closures or evacuation notices within 50 miles from CANNON BEACH SURF HOUSE (this does not include road closures in the Portland Metro area).
5. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE - Check-in is flexible.
6. MINIMUM AGE - Renters under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to four persons.
8. NO PETS
9. NO SMOKING - Please help us maintain a smoke free home.
10. TAX - Clatsop County and the State of Oregon requires an 8% Occupancy Tax which is added to all rental rates.
11. DEPARTURE - Please place refuse in the outdoor container, fill and start the dishwasher, turn down all thermostats, lock all doors and windows, and place all keys in the lock box.
12. CLEANING - CANNON BEACH SURF HOUSE will be thoroughly cleaned before your arrival including cleaning all towels, linens, kitchen items, bathrooms, floors, dusting, and detail. There is no daily maid service. Upon your departure, if the cleaning crew discovers excessive misuse of the house that requires more than one hour beyond the standard cleaning time, additional cleaning costs will be deducted from the damage deposit at the current hourly rate paid to the cleaners.
13. PARKING - Parking is limited to two vehicles and vehicles must be park in the gravel drive. Parking on the road is not permitted due to fire access. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing at the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
14. CONDUCT - Owners may immediately take possession in the manner provided by ORS (phone number hidden) if the Renter or anyone in the Renter’s party or control violates any local, state, or federal law when in or near CANNON BEACH SURF HOUSE, threatens to or inflicts personal injury upon the Owner or tenants, intentionally inflicts substantial damage to the premises, subleases the premises without the written permission of the Owner, or commits an act which is outrageous in extreme behavior.
15. DISCLAIMER - Renter and anyone in the Renter’s party or control agrees to use and occupy CANNON BEACH SURF HOUSE at Renter’s own risk shall hold harmless and indemnify Owner against any losses, liabilities, and claims arising out of or relating to this transaction including but not limited to injury or death of any person, property loss or damage, and claims caused directly or indirectly by weather, acts of nature, failure of heat, slipping, falling, or incidents related to fire, heaters, stoves, snow, or any unforeseeable circumstances. Owner is not responsible for loss or damage to Renter’s property, money, jewelry or valuables of any kind including items that are left after check-out.