This nice and cosy private rooftop appartment is nested in an authentic and well preserved "Maison de maître" dating from 1906. The bedroom, decorated with a fine selection of vintage trivia and fine artworks has a unique atmosphere. Close to the Midi train station, the PARTS dance school, the Wiels Art Museum and the bucolic Duden parc, the house is situated in a fine and residential area only 15 minutes away from the city center and is well connected as there is a tramway stop just next door.
Charming private apartment, nested on the 3th floor of a lovely house from 1906 with a typical "Fin-de-siècle" style and with all the contemporary comfort one could expect.
This vintage apartment consists of a beautifully decorated bedroom that comes with a comfortable one-person bed, a nice desk with a Eames chair and a little wardrobe where you can store your stuff in case you stay some longer. The private bathroom is just next to the bedroom and has a shower and lavabo. The toilets are one floor down.
Besides the apartment you may also make use of the kitchen and the dining room which are the only spaces that are shared. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the necessary cooking tools & tableware. The dining room is situated in the veranda with a nice view on the garden. For those who stay for longer periods of time - more than 3 nights - you can of course make use of the fridge to store your food and cook your own dishes (spices, oil, etc... are also at your disposal).
Free coffee and tea at your disposal to start the day with a bang!
Sheets, towels and soap/shampoo are of course at your disposal.
You will also of course have your own keys for the front door of the house and for the apartment.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Private : 15m2 Room + 8 m2 Bathroom with shower.
- To Share : Kitchen + Garden
Atención a los huéspedes
Hosting is being an ambassador of your city, I will try to give you the best welcome, tips and tricks for a great time in Brussels.
I live in the house and am generally available for any kind of request and certainly enjoy having a chat with my guests, but generally my approach is to leave my guests in peace and let them have their own space.
- Check-in : during weekdays from 17:00 till 23:00. On Saturdays, Sundays and on Public holidays from 13:00 to 20:00 (I can be flexible on week-ends for the check-in time but please contact me several days in advance if your arrival is planned before 13:00 or after 19:00).
!!! IMPORTANT !!!: As I am not always at home and plan my schedule for the day, I ask that guests please keep me informed at least 24 hours in advance about their exact arrival time.
If you experience a delay, change plans or expect to arrive later than agreed, please notify me by text message at least one hour in advance. I usually wait for 30 minutes at my home, after that - and in the case that I haven't had any news - I won't be able to guarantee that I will be at home for the check-in as I might have other obligations. In the case you missed the check-in time, please contact me at the earliest to setup a new check-in time - knowing that I might have other obligations and that I possibly won't be available right away -.
- Check-out: 11:00. You can leave your luggage in the hall until 22:00 if your train/flight leaves later, just let me know in advance if you plan to leave your luggage after 11:00 like that I can organize myself for the keys.
- For check-out the easiest is to drop the keys in the mailbox after closing the door.
- No smoking in the guest room, but you may of course smoke downstairs in the garden should you want to have a smoke.
- Please respect the noise level after 22:00