A Japanese folding twin mattress and down European comforter (s) with two or more pillows. This is our Linen and Ironing Room during the day but large enough to sleep in at an unbeatable price. All sheets and towels are 100 % cotton.on floor in a sparkling, clean tiny room with sink, big window, high ceiling and a door that locks from the inside. This budget room is for people who are out the house or the room between 9-5 pm.
This space is for the adventure traveller, hikers or people who are happy and excited about life in general. The room features tall ceilings lots of natural light through large window a door you can lock and a utility sink for your minimal splashing needs.
Disponible para huéspedes
Our gourmet kitchen is free for you to use with condiments in the kitchen, good knives, and enough pots and pans. During the week I prefer to do all dishes. Laundry is $ 8.00 per load dried and folded.
Plenty of fresh sheets and towels as needed along with soaps, bath oils, shampoos and conditioner. The toilet and first floor bathroom has each a leather pouch with anything you might have forgotten, i.e. toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, earplugs, eye shades etc. etc.
Just take what you need and let me know so I can replace it. Evening showers are encouraged.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are very respectful of our guests privacy. There are many Boardgames, like chess and backgammon as well as card games, Monopoly or the like. Just ask for our gaming and thank you card crafting afternoons. We even can transform our dining table into a ping-pong table.
We also feature a piano.
Otros aspectos destacables
Dogs will be considered at an extra cleaning fee. Even though you are visiting California it is often very cold so we advise to bring all your creature comforts of house shoes and thick socks, thermal underwear, hats, gloves, downs and fleece. We heat our house with a wood burning stove, gas heater and push-ups (just kidding).
The neighborhood has a plenty of avant-garde cafes, like Farley's (URL HIDDEN)
Rotten City Pizza Rotten Pizza in Emeryville on Hollis and 65th with a Mexican Restaurant Los Moles (URL HIDDEN) on the corner of 65th and Hollis and next to it a wonderful Thai Place (URL HIDDEN) Other favorites within walking distance are the Townhouse (URL HIDDEN) and for drinks also the PrizeFighter (URL HIDDEN)
The corner of San Pablo and Alcatraz features the Actual Cafe (URL HIDDEN) where you can hang your bicycle right up onto the wall. Watch out on Sundays they shut off the wifi push the tables together and want for their guests to "actually" talk with one another. Also for Vegan delights on San Pablo at 65th (URL HIDDEN)
The St. Columba Catholic Church (URL HIDDEN) feature the best mass you have and will ever attend, progressive, unconventional and not allowed by the Pope (for the most part).
I go to the bootcamp called Oakland Fitness Company (URL HIDDEN) right on San Pablo at Peabody Lane. Talk to Michael, the owner if you are looking for a fabulous work-out.
For pet owners: Please ask before booking, a pet fee might apply.
We kindly ask you to adhere to the following:
- No shoes in the house.
- Do not smoke in the house. Smoking is allowed on balconies and garden.
- Turn lights OFF when you leave a room.
- Keep showers under five minutes, because we are in a drought. Dry your feet before stepping out of the shower, so that you won't flood the mat or bathroom floor.
- We have a gray box for donations in case you need to use any of our food items. Condiments, i.e. oil, vinegar etc. are included in the room. There is fruit and cereals on kitchen counters milk in the fridge. If you eat with us lunch or dinner we accept a $ 5.00 contribution placed into the gray box.
- Any rides/carpools you might need we gladly do as time permits and again a donation for gas is always welcome. During the week we leave around 8 AM to the closest Bart station Ashby and could give you a ride.
- After 10 PM quiet time.
- Pets need to be kept in people's room.
Este anfitrión tiene 312 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones