With a valid driving licence for regular cars the van can be driven. Trafic insurance covers your trip throughout Europe. Pick-up and return included.
The van was built as a rental. It's set-up for your convenience.
* drive yourself and up to 7 passengers,
* drives like a car,
* sleep up to 5 adults cosily and 2 adults + 2 children comfortably,
* roomy kitchen area (for a van),
* woodstoves inside and outside.
Everybody is welcome. One of the guests must have a driving license.
All-risk insurance covers driving and using the van. This includes road assistance and eventual replacement of the vehicle for another campervan or mobile home.
Your personal risk in case of damage or liability is limited to €1000.
Trafic fines, toll fees, ferry's are not included in the price, neither is diesel.
Disponible para huéspedes
Please tell me up front how many camping chairs you would like to have in the van, whether you appreciate to have the bicycle carrier, if you would like to have extra kindle wood, or any wishes I can prepare for.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will hand-over the van and explain everything. If you like, I can recommend places to stay or to go. Once underway, you can always phone or text me. For serious trouble an emergency service is included.
Otros aspectos destacables
I don't live in Amsterdam, so it's helpful to agree on a particular hand-over time and place. We can meet at e.g. Schiphol Airport, at your front door or anywhere.
- At least one guest has a valid driving license for cars (category B). I would like to see it upon arrival and make a copy.
- Camping fees or campsites are not included.
- Diesel is not included. Please return filled up.
- Per day 200 kilometers are included, so 1400 km per full week. Driving more is fine and will be charged €0,10 per kilometer as a contribution for proper maintenance of the vehicle.
- Eventual trafic fines are not included and will be charged, just like toll fees, ferries and damage.