Aloha & welcome to Hawaii! This lovely and spacious 2-Bedroom home is great for couples, honeymooners, families with kids, friend reunions, retirees & business travelers.
Centrally located, you're just minutes away from Honolulu airport and other attractions (Pearl Harbor, Aloha Stadium, Koʻolau Range...). Go for a hike at Aiea Loop Trail in the morning, swim at Kailua beach by lunch, dine & wine in Waikiki and come back to relax, away from the hustle & bustle of the city, all in one day.
The home has high speed-internet access, cable TV, pot, pans, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, dishwasher and all other necessary daily life-use supplies to make sure you feel like you are living in your own house in Hawaii! The unit also has 4 ceiling fans and 3 A/Cs to help cool down, but it’s cool during night if you leave the windows open, feel the paradise!!! The home is in a large duplex style and is able to accommodate 4-6 people.
- WIFI internet
- Ceiling fans
- Cable TV
- Coffee maker
- Pots, pans, and dishes
- Washer / Dryer
- Beach towels
- Beach chairs
- Baby highchair, bathtub, and changing pad are available upon request
ROOMS - you're free to move the air mattresses and create the desirable sleeping arrangement:
- First bedroom (Master): 1 king bed with real mattress, 1 twin air mattress that you can inflate and use. These is a half bath (toilet). This room also has a crib and a changing station that can also be used as dresser for guests without a baby.
- Second bedroom: 1 queen bed with real mattress, 1 twin air mattress that you can inflate and use.
- Common space (living room / kitchen): we have large sectional couch that can be used as extra sleeping place.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have the entire place with a private entrance. The washer/dryer are located in front. Driveway parking can accommodate 2 cars and there are plenty of street parking nearby.
Atención a los huéspedes
If you have any questions or need any recommendation for dinning, shopping, traveling, just call or text me and I will get back to you ASAP.
Otros aspectos destacables
-Please turn off ACs / lights if not in use.
-Turn water off if not in use.
-Be considerate of neighbors with regards to noise as this is a quiet residential neighborhood that people go to sleep around 9PM/10PM.
-Please do not smoke in the house as it is strictly enforced and prohibited (outside smoking is ok).
-Please remove shoes before entering the house, especially no shoes on carpet.
-Please wipe of sand before entering the house (there is water hose outside) as sand will clog shower drain.
-Please let me know if you need additional blankets, sheets, pillows, and or comforter.
-Plenty of parking in the driveway and on the street. Please be mindful of other's vehicles.
-There is a first aid kit and fire extinguisher in the kitchen. In case an emergency please Call 9-1-1.
Might hear light footsteps over the living room / kitchen, but not over the bedrooms.
We have a medium size dog that leaves on the other side of the house. She barks occasionally during the night and during the day.
Price includes Hawaii Tax (4.712%) and TA Tax (9.25%) are included in the price. Cleaning and service fee for AirBnB are shown, no hidden tax.
- Quiet hours are 10 PM - 8 AM as it's a residential neighborhood and everyone goes to sleep early.
- No party please.
- No shoes (indoor only slippers are ok) in the house, especially on the carpet.
- Remove sand before enter the house (there is water hose outside to wash your feet) as sand will log shower drain.
- Please clean up after yourself during and after the trip (take out the trash, don't leave food outside for an extended time like on the counter or in the bedroom as ants will come, clean and wash the dishes and cookware you use like pot, pan, coffee maker...).
- Please turn of water and lights, ACs... when not in use as we are on an island, electricity and water are valuable resources and we try to conserve when we can.
- The reservation is for the guests listed on the confirmed reservation only (no other guests). Mahalo!