Make yourself feel at home in our fully renovated studio/basement located in a cute town-home community! Minimalist and industrial decor practically arranged with everything that you need.
Less than 10" walk from bus line.
15" drive to the airport
6" to UNCC
15" to uptown Charlotte
10" to Noda (historic/art district coffee, brewery, YMCA ....etc)
15" to Plaza Midwood (most eclectic district)
20" White Water Center (rafting/hike)
25" Carrowinds (awesome amusement park)
10" Nevin park
The studio has a convenient access with keyless check-in.
It can accommodate up to 3 people. A comfortable twin memory foam mattress can be added on the floor if asked upon booking for an additional fee of $10.
In the room :
- COFFEE BAR (organic milk, sugar, stevia, creamers, tea & honey are all provided for our guests)
- Zinus memory foam queen size bed
- Black out curtains
- Double door large closet (with shoe storage, hangers & dresser)
- Kitchenette area (microwave, fridge, induction stove top, pots/pans, glasses, mugs, silverware, napkins, paper towels, water, coffee bar ....)
- TV, no cable, streaming only, we can provide the cord.
Please NOTE that the kitchenette does NOT have a sink, however the full bathroom that is located literally one step away has one.
- Full bathroom (bathtub, sink, toilet paper, first aid medicine box, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, Qtips, mouthwash, cotton-balls, shave cream, disposable toothbrush/comb/razor, hand towels and bath towels .... are provided as well)
Disponible para huéspedes
Things to note about the space:
- Airbnb guests have access to the entire fully renovated basement/studio. The bedroom DO have a window however it gets minimal sunlight.
- Chris, Raphaël and myself live upstairs so you might hear us walking around during the day. We also have a dog that you might hear walking around as well. She is kept in the upstairs area, airbnb guests won't encounter the dog.
The studio will be YOUR private space so unless you call or text us for a reason in particular you wont hear much from us.
As we respect your privacy by making the studio EXCLUSIVELY YOURS during your stay we ask you respect ours :) Airbnb guests are not welcome upstairs unless invited.
Please do not hesitate to text if you need anything :) We're always happy to assist with whatever you might need.
If available we're also happy to give you rides around town or even to pick you up/drop off at the airport for an additional small fee.
Atención a los huéspedes
I just want to start this by stating LOUD and CLEAR that :
EVERYONE IS WELCOME INTO THE STUDIO!
We welcome people of all origins, religions, gender, couples, families with kids of all ages, sexuality, races ...
Chris and I are non-judgmental and loving people. We enjoy the diversity of people we host in our studio!
We only ask our guests to respect our house rules :)
Otros aspectos destacables
- SMOKING is allowed OUTSIDE the townhome (that EXCLUDE our garage).
You will be staying into our renovated BASEMENT so some stuff to note :
When you enter the house, you will cross the garage then enter the townhome, on your right you will see stairs which lead to our space.
GUESTS ARE NOT WELCOME UPSTAIRS UNLESS INVITED. Please text us or call us. We will greet you at the doors if we're home upon check-in.
Straight up you will find your bathroom on the right and your bedroom.
- Quiet hours are from 9pm until 8am
- Smoking is only allowed OUTSIDE. (That excluse our garage)
Thank you for your understanding
Este anfitrión tiene 17 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones