Welcome to my home! My doors are open to people from any backgrounds. Your room with the private bathroom and the heavenly bed is awaiting you. The condo is located in a lush gated plantation with tennis, golf, and beach, south end of the island, close to all the tourist attractions. Things you can do without getting in your car: stroll on the beach, have a meal at the Sonesta resort, suntan at the community pool, play golf or tennis, take pictures with local alligators, ride bicycles.
My condo features an eclectic mix of art, books, and travel mementos, super fast Wi-Fi, a smart TV with Netflix and Youtube. You can cook in the fully equipped kitchen, have a sit-down dinner at a dinner table, move to the sectional to watch a movie, or sit on the back patio with a cup of coffee, watching a string of golfers trying to two-putt on the green.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have a use of the whole downstairs:
- a dining room
- a living room
- a back patio
- washer and dryer are located near your bedroom, the washer has a hand-wash setting to laundry your delicate swimwear.
Your private bedroom and a bathroom have an eclectic vintage-inspired decor with a few antique pieces and an ultra-contemporary LED torch light.
- bright and cheerful: a large window admits plentiful natural light and offers views of the Spanish moss
- a heavenly queen size bed with goose down comforter, is fit for a royalty
- an antique bench and a luggage caddie can hold your luggage
- a vintage desk provides you with work space (free super fast WiFi!)
- a large closet offers plenty of hangers
The community has its own pool a short walk from the condo.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available to offer my help throughout your stay. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
If you need an extra bed, please, let me after the booking.
- Cleaning is done once a week for long-term stays and before every reservation for stays less than a week.
- Fresh towels are provided twice a week, fresh sheets once a week.
Hello, my Dear Guest.
My name is Laura and I teach college level classes in Savannah. I am a mother of a daughter who is a newly-minted Marine Corp officer, a mother-in-law to her husband, and a grandmother of two dogs (which I refuse to be called). My favorite things in life are precious moments with my family and friends; enjoying brilliant sunset colors on the local beach, which is only a short walk away; mind-blowing creativity of my students; a quiet but powerful wisdom of a good book; and exciting discoveries of travels. My life motto is " I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
As a frequent traveler myself, I believe that creating a comfortable and rich experience is the most important goal of hospitality. With that goal in mind, I welcome you to my home and promise to put all the effort in making your stay pleasant and worry-free.