Elegant seaside apartment in a roman foundation “palazzo” situated in amalfi’s historic centre. It is centrally located near the Cathedral square of Saint Andrea and Amalfi’s sandy beach is just a 4 minute stroll. Regular buses and boats are found on the seafront, running to places of great interest like Ravello, Sorrento, Positano, Vietri, Salerno, Naples and the enchanting island of Capri.
The bright and airy “Sabbia” apartment is tastefully furnished among archways and curves, with quality fixtures and fittings. The emerald green, sandy “Sabbia” yellow and blue renowned Vietrese tiled floors and ceramics reflect the vivid colours of the coast, while the beautiful vaulted white stuccoed ceilings keep the flat cool in summer and warm in winter. The apartment features air conditioning and central heating. Upstairs there is a charming vaulted large double bedroom with an extra sofa bed for two people and TV with a large and elegantly tiled en suite shower room with basin, toilet, bidet, hairdryer. Bed linen and towels included. Downstairs, a pretty blue tiled and modern well equipped kitchen/dining area with cooker, oven, dishwasher, fridge and TV.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are pleased to offer to our guests all the info that they need
Otros aspectos destacables
- please, communicate in advance if some pets are coming with you
- please, be respectful, since the apartment is in the middle of an Historic Centre.
- the check-in service after 20.00 (8p.m.) will cost 10 euros extra that you should pay cash at your arrival
- since the apartment doesn't have the washing machine, the laundry service must be paid extra. we would be pleased to know at the time of the reservation if our guests suppose that they will need it.
Vicecersa, we will provide only the number and the address of a Laundry service at 10 min from the apartment.
- the apartment has a charming vaulted large double bedroom with an extra sofa bed for two people (suitable for 2 children)