A bright room in our big Victorian home in Uptown Minneapolis with 2 beds. A double and a single sleep 3 people total. There is also a dresser and a walk-in-closet. Large sunny house with chef's kitchen and big living room. Being in Uptown means you're walking distance to tons of great food and entertainment. We are three blocks from "Eat street" which is known for it's wide array of great ethnic food. And only 2 miles from downtown.
A private room with a double and single bed, dresser and wardrobe. Shared kitchen, bathroom and main living areas. We are walking distance from the heart of Uptown, 10 minute bus-ride from Downtown Minneapolis and Light Rail lines. 20 minute drive from MSP Airport.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to:
- Large chef's kitchen, equipped
- Full bathroom
- Living room (TV-Netflix & dvd player)
- Dining room
- Street parking is readily available.
Atención a los huéspedes
Elizabeth is living at the house and available for assistance. If she is not able to meet you when arriving we have keypad locks so guests can let themselves in.
Otros aspectos destacables
- The kitchen is shared with The Center of Light on Sunday mornings. They come in so rarely that we almost never see them.
- We have 1 cat named Finnegan who is an indoor cat. Please be mindful when entering and exiting the house.
- A/C in bedroom, but no A/C in the common areas of the house.
- If host is not able to change linens before your arrival due to work hours, she will do that as soon as she comes home late afternoon/ early evening. Access to the house common areas and luggage drop-off per regular check-in.
- A dog (Shiba Inu) named Jasha will be around in the presence of his owner Sonia in the common areas sometimes. He will predominantly be staying in his room.
- We are sharing our home so we expect guests to be respectful.
- Quiet hours after 10pm
- Clean up after yourself in public areas
- There is an honor system deposit of $10 for the key to the room.
-Maximum of 4 guests in the room
I am a warm and friendly person. I love good music, close friends and travel. Five things I can't live without:
1) good friends and my loving family
2) the great outdoors
3) music and laughter
4) deep conversation
5) great food
I like to make my guests feel like they are home. For me that means good communication, clear expectations and lots of warmth and friendliness.