The house is within 5 min from the highway exits of I-81, I-90 and I-690. It is suitably located in a quiet, safe and well-managed residential Syracuse neighborhood - The Sedgwick Farm. During snowfalls, streets and exit roads are plowed. We have parking for 3 cars. Each room is comfortably lighted. Guests are welcome to fix their own dinner and use the deck. We can provide airport/railway/ bus station drop on request. Our place is about 3 miles from Syracuse Univ, Le Moyne, Upstate & ESF.
We live in a quiet neighborhood. One can enjoy walking around the neighborhood as it is safe even during the night. There is a shopping complex within 1/2 mile and the local I-690 is a mile away that can link to both I-81 and I-90. The mall Destiny USA is just 2 miles away and buses are available near the house as well as buses to downtown and SU.
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
I can provide help as and when needed related to information about places of recreation, shopping and restaurants.
Otros aspectos destacables
We would love to have the guests check in by 4pm and return to the house by 1000pm if they go out for dinner or shopping. A communication on late arrivals will be highly appreciated.
- Quiet hours - 10pm to 6am.
- Breakfast is served by 9am. For earlier time, please request.
- All guests are expected to be in by 930pm. In case of people traveling from far and plan to check in late, we request prior information about the ETA.
- No shoes in the house. We have space for keeping shoes.
- We provide the door keys if we happen to go outside.
- No BEEF and PORK products are cooked and consumed in the house. We expect the guests to kindly respect this part of our family culture and not cook them in our kitchen or warm them in the microwave oven.
- If more than 4 persons are planning to book, I need to be informed in advance.
- Anyone seeking help with transport need to inform in advance and some charges will be made based on the distance similar to the Uber charges.
- We can accommodate any guests with 1-2hr notice if we have one or both rooms are available but need to call me or text me at least 1-2hr before arrival.
I am a researcher at SUNY ESF and my wife works morning shifts (Mon-Thu). We both attend to our guests on weekdays and the weekends. We belong to the Sanatan (Hindu) tradition and thus we don't cook or allow guests to cook any beef and pork. We do hope our guests will feel comfortable despite our cultural restrictions.
We both love to travel, listen to traditional music and try various cuisines.
As Airbnb hosts, we would like to make guests feel as comfortable as possible within the limitations of our two rooms and shared washroom.