Little Lemon Cottage is a 1 bd/1 ba 500 sq.ft. retreat-style guest cottage located in Albany close to Berkeley. Set in a lush & cozy backyard near Solano Ave, it's minutes away from Berkeley's Gourmet Ghetto and UC Berkeley campus. This newly finished space was built in 2017 with the needs of our guests in mind, and includes amenities of a full size abode including private laundry. The neighborhood offers an array of Albany/Berkeley culinary culture, bars, cafes, retail shops, and markets.
This is a private stand-alone backyard cottage in the Albany/Berkeley area, half an hour drive from SF. It's located in a quiet residential backyard with its own entrance and outdoor space. It's minutes from BART, walking trails, UC Berkeley and Oakland.
The open-floor plan will welcome you into a full kitchen, brand new appliances, private laundry machine, queen-size bed, queen Aerobed for additional guests, flat screen TV with cable, appleTV, and Wi-Fi. We supply coffee, cotton towels, linens, and hypoallergenic detergents.
Ideally designed for two guests, the cottage can accommodate up to four guests if needed. If a party of two or more a few notes:
- The bedroom area (with queen-size bed) is divided from the common area (with futon-style sofa bed) by a curtain so not sound-proof
- The bathroom entrance is through the bedroom area
- Also supplied for your stay is a queen size airbed (with patented air coils, cotton linens, bedding)
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can access the entire cottage, including private back deck and side patio, which is for your exclusive use.
Atención a los huéspedes
If our paths cross and we run into each other, please feel welcome to say hello to anyone in the family from the front house. That's us! Otherwise, you can access the key on your own via lockbox and check-in after 3PM. The Airbnb message platform or text is the best way to communicate with us.
Otros aspectos destacables
It's a quiet residential neighborhood; quiet hours are from 9PM to 8AM. We do not allow cigarette smoking or pets anywhere on the property. Some urban noise which includes the sound of BART and children playing outside may be noticeable, but hopefully not disruptive to our guests.
- Quiet neighbor zone in back deck; Quiet hours from 9PM to 8AM
- No drugs of any kind please; responsible alcohol consumption is OK
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $20 replacement fee
- Please be courteous to the neighbors
- Strict policy - no pets, cannot exceed four guests, and no smoking or vaping
- Sorry but any violation of the policies will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit