You’ll love The Record House because it's the BEST VALUE in Nashville, and it's full of old vinyl albums! (yes, you can play them) You'll be an 7.5 minute Uber from Downtown.
The Record House is a self-serve hostel. You will get a chance to meet many cool adventurous travelers like you. I take a hands-off approach to hosting so you can feel like the place is really yours.
This listing is for Dorm Bed 3, a bed in a co-ed shared room. Please read through carefully for more details.
Please note that this listing is NOT for a private room. It is for one twin sized bed in a dorm room i.e. a shared room. The dorm room, which is co-ed accommodates 6 in total i.e. 3 bunk beds.
Dorm Bed 3 is a TOP bunk bed. Each reservation for Bed 3 can only be made for 1 guest i.e. Bed 3 accommodates only ONE guest. The other beds in this room are listed individually as Dorm Bed 1,2,4,5,6.
***In addition to the shared room, our residence contains 4 private rooms which hold a maximum of 2 guests. The other shared spaces in our residence include 2.5 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living area.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the shared spaces in our residence which include the 2.5 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living area. There's plenty of parking space in the backyard. The laundry room is not accessible to guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
The host lives off site but nearby. They occasionally drop by the house to welcome guests. Messages and inquires are managed in a timely manner by the co-host. Together the host and co-host work tirelessly and diligently to ensure all your needs are met.
Otros aspectos destacables
Recent Reviews From Our Guests:
(Please ensure you read through the listing page carefully to get detailed information on the house rules, listing description,neighborhood, reviews and more)
Logan - Dorm Bed 2, Aug 2017
"Great deal, decent location, nice people. Had a night on the town with a couple of guys I met. Great close quarters to meet kindly strangers. Will stay again if I'm in town"
Aaron - Private Room 2, September 2017
"Just what I needed man. A clean room and a bathroom for an affordable price. You got the job done for me. I was in town on business for 5 days and hotels were way too expensive!!! The record house was clean, warm, comfortable and all for an insanely low price. Worth every penny. I was able to get my key and come and go as I pleased. Felt like a real Nashvillager"
Sarah Jane, Private Room 2,September 2017
"The Record House is great! We picked the Record House based on the musical decor and the fact we were staying right in Music City itself. Where the Record House excels is that they provide you with coffee and packet oats for Breakfast (re-stocked daily). They provide you with towels and soaps and shampoo to use. A few people in their other reviews have said the area appears sketchy but we had zero problems or reasons to understand why people would put this. I would describe the area as safe, quiet, developing, there are some new builds not far round the corner so you can see people are moving in to this area. You are surrounded by three churches, a school and a health care center all of which look pretty well looked after so I'm not sure where people are getting the idea that this neighborhood is dodgy, it isn't at all. Just residential.The area is fine and you will be safe and comfortable. Your only just a few minutes away from Downtown. You will meet other friendly guests and get to experience a share house with something a little different to offer. Thanks for letting us stay if we find ourselves in Music City again, we will pick the Record House"
Welcome to the Record House! Here at the Record House we aim at providing a hospitable and affordable service. Here are our house rules to help make your stay as comfortable as possible. We encourage you to please read through carefully.
1. Check-In and Wi-Fi information will be sent to you upon reservation confirmation. Wi-Fi information can also be found on the fridge in the residence. Please remember NO TORRENTING on the wifi.
2. The bed numbers are very clearly labeled. Please ensure your bed number matches your reservation.
Please contact us IMMEDIATELY in the situation your bed has been accidentally occupied by another guest.
3. For your safety, we ask that you please remain aware of your immediate surroundings. Please report suspicious and unusual activities as soon as they occur. Examples of these behaviors include: guests smoking, being destructive, or not observing house rules. No guest is allowed to sleep in unusual areas i.e. the floor/the living room. Each bed reservation is made for one guest ONLY, two guests are NOT allowed to use one bed. Please contact us immediately if you notice any of the above.
4. Please DO NOT leave your personal items lying around. Instead make use of the lockers in the closet in the room to store personal belongings. We advise that you bring locks with you for added security. Additionally bags and personal items can be stored underneath the bunk beds or on the actual beds.
5. Check-out is promptly at 11:00 AM. All items must be removed from the room/bed by 11:00 AM. Please leave the instruction sheet on the bed when you check out. Check-in starts at 4:00 PM. If you require an earlier check-in time please send us a message and we'll be glad to consider it.
6. If you need some time after check-out, you can lounge in the living area while you wait for your transportation and store your bags in the closet space next to Room 3 or in the living area.
7. Shared spaces in the residence include the 2.5 bathrooms, kitchen, and the living area. Please be respectful of the other guests by keeping the shared spaces clean and free of dirt/trash.
8. Please remember the Record House is a self-care house. Please keep the kitchen clean by cleaning up after yourselves. DO NOT leave dishes in the sink.
9. Keep the bathroom sanitary so others can make use of it. Please wash your hands and flush the toilet after every use. DO NOT flush any items that can cause a pipe blockage down the toilet. Make use of the trash can to properly dispose trash.
10. Remember smoking (of all kinds) is NOT ALLOWED in the house. PETS are NOT allowed on the residence. Please be aware the residence may not be suitable for older guests i.e. 65+ Please book at your own discretion.
11. Lastly we ask that you please keep the noise level down to a minimum. Remember quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 9:00 AM daily.
Thank you for respecting our rules and residence. Your comfort is our top priority at the Record House. Please contact us through Airbnb if you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay. We hope to see you back in Nashville soon.
Este anfitrión tiene 1930 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Eric I live and work in ever enchanting Antigua, Guatemala. I do accounting/bookkeeping for Ilegal Mezcal. Mezcal is like tequila.. but WAY better. I also have a leather works company called Hide & Drink. Both you can find on the book of faces :-)
I take a 'less is more' stance to hotel/property management. I like my guest to feel like the house is theirs. That being said, please message me with any questions regarding the house or Antigua that might cross your mind.
Things to do in Antigua:
- You must visit Cafe No Se and try our world class Ilegal Mezcal.
- Earth Lodge is also a super chill avocado farm/hostel. Live music ever Sunday.
- Chocolate museum on 4th Calle. Can't remember what it's actually called but the chocolate is awesome!!