The White Rose Bed and Breakfast is located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley. It is situated within the Mount Holyoke Range State Park, conveniently located midway between South Hadley and Amherst; within minutes to the surrounding five colleges and the town of Northampton. Accommodations are suitable for business travelers, couples, families. Outdoor activities abound as well as an abundance of restaurants, pubs, and a wide variety of diverse cultural events from which to choose.
The Guest Suite is easily accessible as it is located entirely on the ground floor. It has its own private entrance, patio and private bath. It is furnished with a queen bed and a single bed. There is a sitting area with a Keurig coffee maker, microwave and a refrigerator. There is a flat screen TV, WiFi, ironing board and hair dryer. The suite is located just across the landscaped courtyard from the main house.
Disponible para huéspedes
Breakfast is served upon request for an additional cost. If guests elect to have breakfast it will be served in the main house in either the main dining room, sun filled plant room or on the three season porch; weather permitting. Business travelers may request to have breakfast provided in their suite. Breakfast is offered for $10 per day for a single person, $20 for two/three persons. Since breakfast is optional, plans should be discussed and made prior to your arrival. Please inform us of any dietary restrictions you may have so that we can plan accordingly.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am always available to help guests with any questions or concerns. I am usually on the property, however, if I happen to be offsite, you can contact me directly by phone or text. The White Rose is an established bed and breakfast, therefore, guests should expect to occasionally encounter other guests on the property.
Otros aspectos destacables
* Bring your hiking boots and enjoy our endless hiking trails
* Ride your bike on the Norwottuck Rail Trail
* Kayak on the Connecticut River
* Bring your clubs and play golf on the many surrounding courses
* Take a stroll through Historic Deerfield
* Enjoy an afternoon at the Magic Wing Butterfly Conservatory
* Take the children to the Eric Carle Museum
* Spend a day at Six Flags New England
* Have a drink in the Tunnel Bar in Northampton
* Sample local restraunts at the Taste of Amherst
* Take a stroll along the Bridge of Flowers in Shelburne Falls
* Go to a concert on the lawn at Tanglewood
* Climb the tower at the Quabbin Reservoir
* Take home a candle from the Yankee Candle Flagship store
* Visit the Emily Dickinson Museum
* Rent a pontoon boat from the Sportsman's Marina for the day
* Take a sunset cruise on the Lady Bea at Brunelle's Marina
* How about a Zipline Canopy Tour from Zoar Outdoor
* Whitewater Rafting on the Deerfield River
* Take in a show at the Iron Horse Music Hall or the Calvin Theatre
* Paradise City Arts Festival
* Brimfield Antique and Collectibles Shows
* The Green River Festival
* The Big E
* Take in a show at CityStage or Symphony Hall in Springfield
* Come for strawberry, blueberry or apple picking
* Have lunch in the greenhouse at Randall's Farms
* Have a hand dipped ice cream cone a nearby farm
* Try navigating one of the many corn mazes in the fall
* See the view from the Summit House on the top of Mt Holyoke
* Hike to the top of Bare Mountain, just one mile up the road
* Come run in one of our many road races
* Ride the mountain biking trails just around the corner
* Play a round of mini golf at the Family Fun Center
* Test your rock climbing skills at the Central Rock Gym in Hadley
* Get up close and person with a giraffe at Lupa Zoo
* See the Spring Bulb Show at Smith College Botanical Gardens
* Sing along at the Christmas Vespers at Mount Holyoke College
- Absolutely no pets or smoking. If there is evidence of either, guests will
be charged a deep cleaning fee of $250.
- No unregistered guests allowed on the property.
- Only two cars per unit allowed to park on property.
- Quiet time between 11pm and 7am.
Durante el período del 22 de Diciembre de 2017 - 25 de Diciembre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.