Luxury cabin located near the Arts and Crafts Village of Gatlinburg. Close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and avoids traffic. The cabin offers Jacuzzi tubs, separate walk-in showers, flat screen TV's, DVD's, private decks, and lots of windows with amazing views in every bedroom. The loft area offers a futon, foosball table, Xbox 360, large flat screen TV, DVD and private deck. Enjoy the fully equipped kitchen and the beautiful views of Mt. LeConte year round from the expansive front deck.
Unobstructed year round views of majestic Mt. LeConte.
Close to all area attractions yet avoids tourist traffic.
Expansive front and back deck offers plenty of outdoor living.
All bedrooms offer comfortable memory foam mattresses.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the entire 2,800 sq. ft. log cabin.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available a call away for any thing or any question.
Out on Alim House Rules
• No smoking in the cabin. You may smoke on the porch. (butts are to be properly disposed of and not thrown in the yard. Trash in the yard will incur an excess cleaning fee at services hourly rate.)
• Pets are not allowed.
• Beds may be left unmade
• Make sure all door opening outside are locked. 5 excluding main)
• You will be assigned an access number for the keypad upon completion of your reservation. To enter, press those numbers and unlock door. When you exit, press lock (inside) button and pull door to close. (Ensure that door is locked by trying to reopen it without inputting your code)
• No house parties or illegal substances are permitted on the premises and are grounds for immediate eviction from the property with NO REFUND being due to the tenant.
• Cabin was checked for damage prior to your arrival and will be checked again after your departure.
• NO loud music or parties will be tolerated.
• Tenant/Tenants and their guest agree to release owners of the property from all liabilities incurred by loss or damage to any person/persons or their property on or about the property including personal injury through no direct fault of the owners of the said property, weather it be caused by any form of omission, neglect or default by the owner/owners and agent acting on behalf of the said party.
• No RV campers or tents are allowed on the premises.
• The cabin has a maximum occupancy of 8 people. No more people shall be allowed to occupy the premises without the express written consent of the owners of the property. Failure to comply with the provision may result in eviction from the property with no refund of any amount including the tenant’s security deposit being due to the tenant/Tenants.
• The tenant may not sublet or otherwise substitute occupancy of the cabin. Rental is strictly to the tenant and his/her party. Anyone found in violation of this policy is subject eviction from the property with no refund of any amount including the tenant’s security deposit being due to the tenant/Tenants.
It is regrettable that we have to spell all of this out but we have to do so to protect ourselves in this heavily litigious society in which we live. It is our wish that you have the time of your lives in our home and that you return again and again to enjoy its peacefulness and beauty.
We supply games and activities for our guest enjoyment however; some games have small pieces or parts that are not suitable for children of all ages particularly young children , toddlers, and infants who may put things in their mouths. It is your responsibility to supervise your children around the games and around the property.
The foosball table, Xbox360 and their contents have been inspected prior to your arrival and will be inspected upon your departure. We strive to keep this area in good shape. It is your responsibility to make sure all games are returned in the condition they were found and that all of the game accessories are stored in their proper locations.
I have read and understood the conditions of use and assume all responsibility and liability for its correct use. I in no way hold the owner/owners of this property liable for any occurrence during our stay.
1. Check in time is at 4 p.m.
2. Check out is at 11 a.m.
3. Please use garbage bags and place them in the box next to the driveway. Make sure to latch them to protect from animals.
1. Place dishes in dish washer and run it.
2. Lock all doors and close windows.
3. Make sure stove or fireplace is not on.
4. Check for your belongings and kids.
5. Have a safe trip home.