Cozy and quiet flat really close to M2 Lambrate underground station. The area is filled with any kind of service like 24\7 supermarkets, restaurants and shops.
Otros aspectos destacables
To use the washing machine, i require 2 euros per wash, powder included.
Internet service is provided by a mobile router you can carry around the city, so you're always connected while exploring. It grants 1 gb of data under LTE coverage per day, then it cuts bandwith to 128kbs till midnight.
Milan, like many other cities in Italy and throughout the world, has
established a Tourist Tax for tourists and visitors.
The amount is €. 2,00 per night. A receipt will be issues for this amount that must be payed cash on arrival.
The following are exempt from payment of the tax:
1. Under 18-year-olds
2. Under 30-year-olds staying at public or private non-profit youth
hostels with social, educational and cultural ends
3. Helpers of patients hospitalized in the Milan area
4. Patients continuing medical treatment in the Milan area after
5. Visitors staying on after the 15th day of permanence in:
• “Holiday Homes” run by non- profit organizations
• Houses and apartments for holidays (from June the 1(URL HIDDEN)th, 2014)
6. Armed Forces and Police Personnel in Milan on duty
7. Under 26-year-old university students staying at University
8. The disabled and their helpers
9. In case of natural disasters or major events identified by the
• Environmental Service local regional and national volunteers
• Volunteer Associations personnel
Este anfitrión tiene 1430 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones