This property is BRAND NEW to Airbnb, however I am not new to hosting! Please check out my 1,000+ 5 star reviews!!
This stunning historically listed 1 bedroom apartment has been beautifully renovated with your comfort in mind. With a spacious bedroom, featuring two comfy Queen Size Beds, a stunning fully equipped kitchen, large living area with a Queen Size Fold Out Sofa Bed and lovely outdoor patio area. The patio also features an awesome outdoor dining set with seating for 6 and a BBQ Grill.
• Fully equipped chefs kitchen
• Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster, Brand New Top Of The Line Appliances ++
★ Outdoor Dining Area:
• Huge dining table with seating for 6
• Fold Out Queen Sofa
• 2 x Queen beds with fresh sheets
• Fresh towels
• Reliable Wi-Fi internet (Time Warner)
This property is a duplex -- There is a completely home below this apartment. You have a totally separate entrance, however you may see the guests in the bottom house so be sure to say hello! : )
Disponible para huéspedes
I will provide you with all of the information you will need for a smooth check in prior to your arrival
Atención a los huéspedes
I am always available to help!
- - Absolutely no parties, gatherings or events. We are extremely close with our neighbors and any complaints will result in the police will be called and you will lose all of your deposit. - Absolutely no smoking indoors. If you are found to be smoking at the property you will lose all of your deposit - Use of the outdoor areas is prohibited after 11pm. If you are found to be doing so, you will lose all of your deposit. - Absolutely no loud music - If we receive complaints from our neighbors, you will lose your deposit.
*Please do not use my towels to remove make up - I will have to charge you for any damages*
**Please put the key back in the lockbox when you check out and SCRAMBLE THE NUMBERS(VERY IMPORTANT!)**
If you lose the key or the key isn't inside the lockbox when you check out, you will be charged for a locksmith to come unlock and re-key the door.
Hi, I'm Ben! I've called Los Angeles home for about 6 years - It truly is a spectacularly unique and beautiful city. I LOVE being able to help share LA with travelers from all over the world and I've made it my mission to ensure that every single one of my guests has an incredible stay! So, if there is absolutely anything I can do to ensure your stay is all around amazing from start to finish, please let me know! I am here to help 24/7!