Tucked between the ocean and Necanicum River on Seaside's beautiful North Shore. Our place is a short walk to the beach, restaurants, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love our light modern living space, comfy beds and tranquil neighborhood. Outdoor activities such as crabbing, clamming, fishing, kayaking, and surfing are waiting just outside the door. Our place is big enough for families and furry friends, but cozy enough for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers
Our North Shore Cottage is a beach lover's dream. It is located on the north end of Seaside, just past the end of the Promenade. This location provides reduced foot traffic and noise so you can enjoy a quiet, relaxing getaway. You can walk approximately 150 steps or 1.5 blocks to the west to reach the beach or three short blocks north to arrive at a gorgeous view of the inlet where the Necanicum River flows into the ocean. This creates a tranquil walking loop, either heading west or north as your whim dictates.
The 500 sq ft cottage has been completely remodeled with a vaulted living room ceiling and bright and beautiful floor plan. All new mattresses and linens, tasteful furnishings, updated electric with USB port and under-counter lighting in kitchen are just a few additions to this classic beach cottage.
We also have large decks on front and back for relaxing outdoor meals.
Disponible para huéspedes
This is a full house rental with two private decks and off street parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
We have a local off site manager who can be contacted in case of emergency or immediate needs.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that internet can be spotty on the Oregon coast, particularly during rough weather. We have full cable TV and WIFI but can't guarantee interruption free service.
- Have a pet? Small dogs under 15 lbs are welcome! No cats are allowed.
- Please, no smoking inside the fence line so we can keep the house free from icky smells for you and other guests
- If you’re coming to Seaside to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
-Please respect Seaside's quiet time ordinance from 10pm-7am so renters can continue to enjoy our space, and so our neighbors don't hate us.
- We have off street parking! Please utilize it to keep the street clear for walkers, including yourselves.
-Due to previous problems, we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- City permit allows for a maximum of of 6 guests (Infants not included)
-Need a late check out? Please ask. We may be able to accommodate you.
-If you accidentally damage something, please let us know. We would prefer to resolve it directly with you rather than asking for a claim on your security deposit or leaving you a poor review.