Book your room, pronto! ☺ This is why:
1) Location: Isola is one of the hippest districts in town - vibrant, safe, with tons of dining and drinking options. Duomo square is only 12 min away with direct metro
2) Comfort: silent aircon with purifier, double-glazed windows, rolling shutters, fast WiFi, 32" TV, Netflix, hotel fridge, microwave, kettle
3) Transit: 10 meters from M3/M5 metro, bus, nightbus and tram lines. The 2 main train stations (Garibaldi and Centrale) are within 15 min walking
As a traveler myself I love to host people who are on the road, and I know exactly what can help you enjoy a great stay, as I've been there myself! :-)
• Stress-free check-in: you can arrive anytime you wish from 2pm on, if I won't be home I'll let you in remotely thanks to my smart lock. I can also give you access to the smart lock apps, so you will be completely autonomous! :-)
• I'm the only person living in the flat: guaranteed privacy
• Bright, comfy and cozy room, high ceiling:
* Huge king-size bed: even if you're not a couple you won't feel uncomfortable sharing it
* New Samsung AC system including virus and pollen filters
* A comfy sofa bed: it can also sleep a third person (french bed). In this case please note that, while the sofa itself is quite comfortable, the space in the room will be a little tight when it's open
* Dedicated area with USB charging and mains outlets
* TV (Samsung 32" LED) and Netflix (Apple TV)
* Desk to work on; you can also connect your laptop to the TV through its HDMI connector
* Wardrobe for your clothes
• Fresh bed linen, warm blankets, clean towels, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and hair dryer are provided for free
• A kettle, a microwave, a small hotel fridge (completely silent) and everything you need to prepare breakfast, tea and coffee are at your disposal
Disponible para huéspedes
• Your own private room
• Full access to the shared bathroom
• Full access to the entrance hall, where you can leave your coats, shoes and umbrellas
• There's no access to the kitchen, but a kettle, a microwave, a small hotel fridge (completely silent) and everything you need to prepare breakfast, tea and coffee are at your disposal. :-)
Atención a los huéspedes
• I can be a ghost, or I can tell you everything you need
• I'm usually in the apartment during the evening so I'll be able to assist you with all kind of info and anything you might need regarding the apartment, the district, Milan and its region, but if you prefer you'll barely notice me being around: it's all up to you. :-)
• I'm always available via phone, text, Airbnb and emails during your stay, should you need anything, all you have to do is ask. I've been hosting people for over 10 years through CouchSurfing so I love helping people discover the city. :-)
Otros aspectos destacables
• 11.00 AM checkout, so you can sleep a bit more and take it easy!
• You can store your luggage until the evening for free.
• Milan guidebooks and maps available for you :-)
• If you need to wash your clothes just ask me and I'll assist you for free - of course I got everything you need to iron them afterwards
• There are no animals in the house either during or outside your stay, so no problems with allergies
• Smoking is not allowed in the room and entrance hall, but if you wish you can smoke by the bathroom's window
• Many food delivery services operate in the area (eg. Foodora, Deliveroo, UberEATS, JustEat)
• No smoking in the room and entrance: if you wish you can smoke by the bathroom's window
• The condo's quiet time is between 10pm and 8am. You can still do everything you like, just keep it reasonably quiet, eg no loud music. :-)
• Vietato fumare in camera e nell'ingresso: se desideri puoi fumare in bagno, alla finestra
• L'orario di silenzio condominiale è tra le 22 e le 08. Puoi fare tutto quello che vuoi, sii solo ragionevolmente silenzioso, es. no musica ad alto volume. :-)
Hello! I'm Alessio (or Alex), I'm 36, originally from the Alps and ever since I was 17 I've been traveling Europe and the world; nowadays I work in marketing and I'm what you'd call a digital nomad. :-)
I initially moved to Milan in 2000 for studies so I'm quite the local nowadays, and I've been doing Couchsurfing for over 10 years, hosting and being hosted. Now I decided to occasionally rent my spare room to fund some more of my adventures.
Apart from traveling, my main hobbies are skiing, photography and craft beer.
I'm looking forward to helping you have a local experience by giving precious tips. Thanks for checking out my profile!
Ciao! Sono Alessio (o Alex), ho 35 anni e sono originario delle Alpi. Da quando ho 17 anni viaggio in Europa e nel mondo, ora lavoro nel marketing e sono (o cerco di essere) un digital nomad. :-)
Mi sono inizialmente trasferito a Milano nel 2000 per studiare ed oggi sono praticamente un locale; ho fatto Couchsurfing per oltre 13 anni, ospitando e venendo ospitato. Adesso ho deciso di affittare saltuariamente la mia stanza libera, per finanziare qualche viaggio in più.
A parte i viaggi, i miei principali hobby sono lo sci, la fotografia e le birre craft.
Spero di vederti presto ed aiutarti ad avere un'ottima esperienza milanese con consigli semplici e precisi. Grazie per aver visitato il mio profilo!