This is a guest house on our small hobby farm in Corrales. A two room casita with queen bed, kitchen, bathroom with shower, internet, tv, and a private medieval garden.
Room to park a medium-sized RV, chaser pickup truck and more. Balloonists welcome. LGBT friendly.
We have two friendly German Shepherds who will make you feel right at home.
We provide a welcome continental breakfast on the first day.
This is a two room casita located in the green belt of Corrales.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have the medieval garden to yourself, but feel free to stroll through our newly-planted orchard, or visit the lavender garden.
Atención a los huéspedes
We would like to meet and greet you when you arrive and interact with you when you leave, but otherwise the guest interaction will be very little or as you choose. We're usually home, or in the office building at the other side of the lavender field. Our two lovable German Shepherds will make you feel right at home!
Otros aspectos destacables
Dogs do live on this property but do not live or go in the casita or in the medieval garden.
By reserving with us, you agree to our rental contract.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Thomas & Martine Edwards (“Homeowner”) and
(“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located in Corrales, New Mexico, USA.
The property is furnished and includes linens and towels, small refrigerator, stove with oven, plates, pots, kitchen utensils, glasses, coffee machine, TV, DVD Player, queen bed (bedroom), separate WC (toilet), bathroom with shower. Additional information listed on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
3. Check in time is 4pm; checkout is 11am.
4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules included herein at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Rental Rate and Fees: See fees within the invoice from (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit and/or Rental Fee will be refunded as follows: 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. Note that the Homeowner shall reserve the right to make exceptions to the above policy in the case of exceptional events preventing Renter from renting this property (accident, death in family, etc.)
9. Insurance: We strongly encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
10. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Airbnb.
11. Rental Rules:
Smoking and Pets are NOT allowed, unless owner has pre-approved your pet.
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
Only use appliances for their intended uses.
If you break something, let owners know right away, and replace with a similar item. If it is not possible to replace, you can send the owners a check within 30 days in dollars or euros.
Updated February 21, 2015
We live in New Mexico, but have family in Normandy so visit often. We love staying in our little apartment in Bayeux!