Great Boston Location conveniently located near the Airport and Downtown Boston which will make your stay very comfortable and easy. Just a 6 min walk to the subway and 10 min by train to the center of Quincy Market.
Great Boston Location conveniently located near the Airport and Downtown Boston.
- 6 minute walk to the subway Airport T station. This is a perfect location for someone getting in from the airport. You can take the airport shuttle to the last stop, which the Airport T station and walk from there to the house and get back the same way. I am attaching all of the maps in the pictures for your reference.
- 5 minute subway ride to Downtown Boston (2 Stops on the Blue Line)
- Two blocks away (6 minute walk) from a grocery store and shopping plaza
- Safe Neighborhood with a lot of great restaurants with some of the best Latin and Italian food in Boston.
- Waterfront parks with amazing views of Boston within walking distance
- 2 stops away from the beach
1. The private bedroom will be located on the second floor and will have its own key. The bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed a dresser and a computer desk and can accommodate two people. The living room kitchen and the bathroom will be shared by you and other guests.
2. The sheets are changed and washed after every guest. But you may bring your own bedding if you prefer.
3. There will be towels available, but you can bring your own if you would like.
4. Kitchen includes a gas oven so please make sure to shut off all the burners after use. Besides the oven the kitchen includes stove-top microwave, a dishwasher and refrigerator. It is furnished with a dining table and a few chairs. Pots, pans, plates, glasses and other utensils will also be available for your use. Just please make sure to wash and clean after yourself.
5. There is a air-conditioner in the living room which does a good job of cooling down most of the house, however if you feel too hot there will also be a window air-conditioner in your room.
6. There is a washer and a dryer available for your laundry needs in the basement.
Other Features include:
- WiFi Internet
- Cable TV
- A small gym in the basements with some weights and a heavy bag
- Small fenced in back yard with a back porch accessible through the sliding glass door in the kitchen
This property is NOT a BED AND BREAKFAST, and there is no breakfast included in the rent. This listing is for a single room for rent in my house in which I reside.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to all the common areas including the kitchen, living room and the back porch.
To get out to the back porch make sure to remove the stick in between the screen doors that is propping it shut. When locking the screen door back place the stick back into place
Otros aspectos destacables
The house is being cleaned daily by a professional cleaner, if you appreciate the cleanliness of the room and the house please fell free to leave a tip in the room.
- No Smoking In the House. There is a back porch accessible through the kitchen where you can smoke.
- There will be other travelers staying along with you, so please be respectful and abide by common sense rules.
- We try to keep the house very clean and would like to ask you to please remove your shoes when entering the house so that dirt doesn't trek around the house. There is a shoe cabinet right by the entrance where you can store your shoes. Some slippers will also be provided and can be found inside the shoe cabinet.
- Please clean after yourself after you use the bathroom. It is a shared bathroom. The same goes for the kitchen.
I am from Boston, and love to travel and meet new people and learn about new cultures. I would describe myself as very easy going and open minded. I have been to many places around the world and used airbnb for many of my stays. It was such a great experience meeting different people from different countries and cultures who open up their doors to you and are so warm and welcoming, that I got inspired to do it myself. Hope I can be as gracious of a host as many airbnb'ers were to me and make your stay here in Boston very relaxing and enjoyable!