Al escribir el texto de búsqueda, van a aparecer las sugerencias. Utilizá las flechas hacia arriba y hacia abajo para usarlas. Presioná Enter para seleccionar. Si la selección es una frase, esa es la que se va a buscar. Si la sugerencia es un enlace, el navegador va a acceder a esa página.
Anfitrión de experiencias

Licencias comerciales en Dinamarca

These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.

Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.

Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*

When could I be required to register as a business?

To conduct a business in Denmark as an individual, you would not require a general business license or registration unless either (i) you require a VAT registration, which is the case if you expect or already have an annual turnover from your business of more than DKK 50,000 (in 2018); or (ii) you decide to establish the business through a limited liability company. Please note, that the mentioned threshold applies to your entire business and not a single experience. For further information on business licensing and registration please visit Virk, the official Danish online portal for businesses.

How do I register my business for VAT?

Information and online services relating to VAT registration are also available at Virk, the official Danish online portal for businesses. In any event, you will need to comply with all other applicable tax requirements on income that you receive from providing Experiences. Further information on tax requirements for businesses is available from Danish Customs and Tax Administration ("SKAT”).

Is there anything else I should think about?

If all or part of your Experience is to take place in your home, you should also check that there are no zoning restrictions under the district plan in your area which would prevent this, as commercial activities may not be permitted in all places. Information on applicable restrictions in your area should be available from your local municipality or Planning Section of the Danish Business Agency.

If you’re in any doubt, we recommend you get in touch with the competent authorities or your legal advisor to find out whether you need a registration or a certain permit. You should also ensure that you have insurance as required for the type of Experience you wish to provide.

* Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).

¿Te ayudó este artículo?
Recibí ayuda con las reservas, la cuenta y otros asuntos.
Iniciá sesión o registrate